RCKLog for Windows incorporates many advanced features that create the ultimate contesting tool for novice and expert alike.
It is a powerful contest logging program for every ham, from single-operator to multi-multi.
RCKLog is a comprehensive logging program for SSB, CW and RTTY contesting with features for rig control and real-time packet operation.
RCKLog is a feature-rich program providing maximum data security for your log. It is designed for single-operator to multi-multi contest stations.
- PTT and CW keying through COM and LPT ports (parallel port pin assignments like are similar to CT or TR and other logging programs).
- CW support for normal and electronic keyers as well as a CW Keyboard Mode.
- Extensive audio messages can be sent via a soundcard using simple WAV files (Auto-CQing, QSL 73 CQ de ..., etc.)
- Control of DVK (Digital Voise Keyer) units via the LPT port.
- Possibility to control the CAT and PTT of a transceiver with only one COM-port of a computer (e.g. notebook).
- Multilingual program support: German, English, French, Czech, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian, Swedish, Slovenian and Dutch languages are available.
- The Windows help file has been written in both English and German.
- Automatic Internet Update of the program and setup files.
- Full, partial and N 1 call searching using the "Master.dat" database with color-coded results.
- Separate windows can display all possible multipliers listed by band (e.g. States, Provinces, Zones, DXCC, DOK's ....)
- Connect to DX Clusters with filtering for DX spots via Telnet or a TNC.
- RCKLog can grab DX spots by setting your radio to the proper frequency and inputting the spot information in your log with a simple keyboard command.
- Multiple band maps can be opened simultaneously to see what is happening on more than one band.
- Special list for available multipliers and QSO’s incomming from a DX-cluster.
- Graphical overview with QSO rates of a contest session.
- All bands from 160m - 70cm are supported.
- Online scoring for all bands and for each single band can be displayed siumtanously.
- Full mouse and keyboard support (keyboard commands are similar to those of the CT contest program).
- Customized S&P and RUN modes with a fast QSO logging mode for running stations.
- Callsigns may be corrected in the CW buffer in real-time even after a CW transmission has begun.
- Frequency/band can be read from the transceiver.
- Frequency/band control over transceiver
- Transverter for 2m or 70cm control if a 28MHz ZF is used and the TRX is PC-controlled (frequency/band read/set).
- All necessary contest reports and statistics are generated automatically.
- Logs can be exported in the Cabrillo and STF log formats along with the special log entry formats of supported contests.
- Single-Op Two Radio (SO2R) operation or Multi-Multi station operation with up to 12 networked stations.
- Network monitoring window displaying logged QSO's, Band, Frequency, Mode, and RUN/S&P status of every station in the network.
- Network Talk window to exchange messages between the network stations.
- Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista
- A minimum PC speed of 800 MHz and screen resolution of 1024x768 is recommended.